Monday, July 6, 2009

Life

How complex life really is. Just as you believe that you may be starting to vaguely understand it, something happens that shows you that you really don't a the slightest clue. Be it good, bad or neutral, these happenings catalyse changes in one's life. It makes you rethink you're entire philosophy, everything you ever thought and the way you saw the future.
These happenings recently edged their way into my life through someone close to me, my sister. She is as sweet as pie and one of the most wonderful and talented people you will ever meet. She had recently had a happening as well, thus by educating me on hers, she inspired me.
I'm now calling into question my life ambition (to be a psychologist) and debating whether to switch to another field. While life has not completely convinced me to change quite yet, I'm sure that whatever it has in plan will come to be. I'm in the process of applying for a job, making a list of things I want to achieve in life, clearing clutter in my life in both the literal and metaphorical sense.
I have a renewed interest in writing, style, music, learning, my appearance and life in general.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment